Who we are
Our identification details are:
The owner of the store and the data administrator at the same time is Slawomir Bober running a business under the name ARDE HOUSE Sławomir Bober with headquarters in Wielka Wieś 156, 27-215 Wąchock, entered into the Central Register and Information on Economic Activity conducted by the Minister of Development, NIP: 6641521629, REGON: 260084254, tel 515 511 246, e-mail: email@example.com, hereinafter referred to as ardehouse.com/sklep.
If you want to contact us, do it in the following way:
- by mail to the following address: Sławomir Bober ul. Kopalniana10 / 35 27-200 Starachowice;
- by email to the e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org;
- by phone: +48 515 511 246
What personal data we collect and process
We process data that you provide or leave as part of using the site ardehouse.com/sklep
- basic identification and residence data;
- identification data awarded by public authorities;
- electronic identification data and location data;
- data obtained through the use of technology,
- sound recordings.
Where are your data stored?
The collected personal data is stored in the European Economic Area (“EEA”).
We declare that we process your personal data in accordance with the Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) 2016/679 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and the repeal of Directive 95/46 / EC (general regulation on protection personal data) (hereinafter referred as RODO) and the Act of May 10, 2018 on the protection of personal data.
Your personal data is processed with the appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect this data. Despite the application of safeguards in line with current knowledge and standards, the risk of using personal data by unauthorized persons due to the crime of theft of such data can not be excluded.
Why are we processing your data?
Your personal data will be processed for the following purposes:
- using the Website based on your interest in our offer (the basis of Article 6 (1) (b) of the GDPR);
- the fulfillment of the legal obligation, if such an obligation is imposed on us (the basis of Article 6 (1) (c) of the GDPR);
- analytical, e.g. for the purpose of selecting services for your needs; optimization of products and services based on reported comments, your interest, technical application logs; in order to optimize service processes based on the course of service processes, including complaints, which is our legitimate interest (the basis of Article 6 (1) (f) of the GDPR);
- archival (evidence) to secure information in the event of a legal need to prove facts, which is our legitimate interest (the basis of Article 6 (1) (f) of the GDPR);
- a possible determination, investigation or defense against claims, which is our legitimate interest (the basis of Article 6 (1) (f) of the RODO);
- sending commercial information, if you have agreed to receive commercial information (legal basis under Article 6 (1) (a) of the GDPR);
- researching your satisfaction and determining the quality of our services, which is our legitimate interest (the basis of Article 6 (1) (f) of the GDPR);
- in order to offer you directly products and services (direct marketing), including matching them to your needs using profiling, which is our legitimate interest (the basis of Article 6 (1) (f) of the GDPR).
How long do we keep your data?
Your data obtained in order to use the Website or to conclude a contract is stored for the period of using the Website or the period necessary to conclude and perform the contract. In the event of the conclusion of the contract, we process your personal data until the end of the limitation period for potential claims under the contract. We process personal data that we process for marketing purposes and satisfaction testing only during the binding period of the contract binding us or until you submit a valid objection.
Is there a requirement to provide data?
Providing personal data is voluntary, but failure to provide data marked as necessary to provide services to you will make it impossible to provide them.
What are your rights related to the processing of personal data?
You have the right to access your personal data and receive a copy. You can also request correction of personal data, their removal and processing restrictions. You have the right to withdraw your consent to the processing of personal data if the data processing was based on consent. Withdrawal of consent does not affect the lawfulness of the processing of your data, which was made on the basis of the consent granted prior to its withdrawal.
You also have the right to object to the processing of data for marketing purposes, the right to transfer data and the right to file a complaint to the supervisory body (the President of the Office for the Protection of Personal Data).
These rights are implemented by sending to: email@example.com or ARDE HOUSE Sławomir Bober, ul. Kopalniana 10/35, 27-200 Strachowice appropriate application together with data that will allow you to unambiguously identify and fulfill the request as requested. In the event that personal data are necessary for the provision of a service, the request for their removal is treated as a declaration terminating the contract for the provision of a given service and brings the results specified in the Regulations of the website.
What recipients will your data be forwarded to?
We may share your personal data with third parties – our partners – only in connection with the implementation of the service objectives or for the proper performance of the contract.
Your data may also be passed on to our subcontractors, that is entities that we use while conducting our business and providing services, including IT service providers, marketing agencies, where such entities process data on the basis of the contract concluded with us and only in accordance with our instructions, while complying with the requirements of the GDPR and the Personal Data Protection Act.
Your personal data may be transferred to entities authorized to receive them under applicable law, including judicial authorities. We may also pass on your data to the judicial authorities in order to protect legitimate self-interest or to enforce our rights in particular when you violate the law.
Changing your personal data
If your personal data changes, please update them in your account, if it has been established or inform us by mail or email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Having your current personal data is essential to provide you with the best quality of service and the level of security of your personal data.
We want to inform you that we use “cookies”
Cookies are information that is sent by the server and are saved on your device (eg a hard disk of a computer or telephone).
The data obtained by means of cookies do not allow you to identify you, but they enable us to determine whether the Shop was visited using a given computer and what you were most interested in in the Store.
We use internal cookies to:
1) ensuring the proper functioning of the Store and Application;
3) adapt the Store to your preferences.
We can place both persistent and temporary files on your device.
Temporary files are usually removed when the browser is closed, but in relation to persistent files, closing the browser does not delete them.
Temporary files are used to identify the User as logged in.
Persistent files are files that provide specific functions not only in the course of a given session, but throughout the period of their storage on a computer. Persistent files are used to: collect information on how to use the Store and Application, including data on subpages visited by the User and any errors, checking the effectiveness of the Store and Application advertisements, improve the operation of the Store and Application by recording emerging errors, testing various variants of the Store and Application design, remembering the Users’ settings regarding their preferences, showing the Customers that they are logged in to the Store or Application.
At any time, you can delete cookies left by the Store from your device in accordance with the manufacturer’s instructions for your web browser.
You can also block the access of cookies to your device by configuring the browser. However, this may hinder the proper functioning of the Store.
We use a server that automatically records in the server logs to analyze the operation of the information system information about the device that you use when connecting to the Store, ie about the type of device and browser you use, your computer IP, date and time of entry, text description events, event qualification.
Only people authorized to administer the information system have access to the log files. Files with logs can be used to compile statistics on the movement assessment in the store and the occurrence of errors that make it impossible to identify you.